Ring Size Guide
Find your perfect fit with our comprehensive ring size guide,
ensuring your jewelry purchase is both comfortable and stylish.
Method 1: Measure An Existing Ring
1. Choose a ring that fits comfortably on the finger you plan to wear your new ring on.
2. Use a ruler or a ring sizer tool to measure the inside diameter of the ring.
3. If you are using a ruler, measure across the widest part of the inside of the ring, from edge to edge.
4. If you are using a ring sizer tool, place the existing ring onto the tool and adjust the sizer until it fits snugly inside the ring.
5. Take note of the measurement in millimeters.
6. Compare your measurement to our ring size chart to find your ring size.
Method 2: Measuring your finger
1. Choose the finger you plan to wear the ring on.
2. Using a flexible measuring tape or a piece of string, wrap it around the base of your finger where the ring will sit.
3. Mark where the string or tape overlaps to form a complete circle.
4. Measure the length from the starting point to the marked point in millimeters.
5. Compare your measurement to our ring size chart to determine your ring size.
Ring Size Chart
Finding the right ring size is crucial for a comfortable and secure fit. Our ring size chart offers a simple solution to determine your perfect size. Match your measurement from Method Two to the corresponding size on our chart, and you'll be ready to confidently shop for your new favorite ring.
Swipe to view more countries
Tips & Tricks
The time of the day and also the weather affect the measurement. Because in the early morning or cold weather, fingers are smaller and when the weather is too hot, the fingers are bigger. The evening is the best time to measure your finger size while they are warm.
If you hesitate between two sizes, always go with the larger one.
If your knuckle is larger than the base of your finger, measure both your knuckle and the base of your finger and select a size in between the two.
Please also remember that right hand and left hand are different so the finger sizes are different too.
Free Ring Resizing for Gold Items
We provide free size modification if the difference is within 1 size and you will need to pay the shipping and insurance of the return and new package. If the difference exceeds 1 size, we will get back to you with a quote for the specific weight change of the material.
Ring Size FAQs